Monday, September 8, 2008

I can't stand up for falling down

Being the consummate clumsy klutz that I am, I fell down the stairs outside the apartment looking for my keys. Luckily, a rock stopped my face before I hit the ground. Covered in dirt, blood, and the stench of my extreme embarrassment, I trooped across the street to scare Owen out of mind by knocking on his door at two in the morning looking like an axe wound victim. Several blood filled towels and threats made by the cook to call an ambulance later, I found my keys in the front yard and took my cracked skull to bed.

I probably should have gotten a stitch or two. CA says that girls with no tatoos need scars to give them character. Not only am I going to have a couple of scars from this one, but I also have facial lacerations and a black eye. He hits me because he loves style! Makes me look totally bad ass. Which is exactly what I'm going for since tonight is the start of BREWTALITEA. I look more hard core than the band members!

No comments: