Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hey good looking/ What ya been cooking...

I have been working on a lot of different recipes lately. I have to say it's been a lot of fun. This past week alone I have made vegan cupcakes with AWESOME vegan icing, a wonderful cranberry onion chutney to go on the chicken or turkey wrap, a cream of potato and broccoli soup, and a pumpkin soup.

I'm getting ready to start vegan oatmeal cookies!

All of the recipes I came up with are vegetarian and most are vegan. I have to say that I am really enjoying this cooking style and think if I could cut out the dairy in my diet I would make a great vegetarian/ almost vegan. I just really like cheese, dammit!

Looking forward to an awesome good weekend what with the early 90's dance party and Brian Chandler and whatnot.

Also, looking forward to 3 whole days off next week! Can't wait to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. My mom has been diligently working on vegan recipes all month. So cute that she's trying so hard.

After that I have my second art gallery with the Brooms, Jeremy Anderson, and the Cinnamon Band.

November has shaped up to be not that bad after all.

No comments: